Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Tested
The definition of tested, the meaning of the word Tested:
Is tested a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to
- v. - Test or examine for the presence of disease or infection
- v. - Examine someone's knowledge of something
- v. - Show a certain characteristic when tested
- v. - Achieve a certain score or rating on a test
- v. - Determine the presence or properties of (a substance)
- v. - Undergo a test
- adj. - Tested and proved useful or correct
- adj. - Tested and proved to be reliable
Tested is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in tested: D E E S T T
1 Anagram of Tested
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tested:
24 words found using the letters in "Tested"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words