Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Theme
The definition of theme, the meaning of the word Theme:
Is theme a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The subject matter of a conversation or discussion
- n. - A unifying idea that is a recurrent element in literary or artistic work
- n. - (music) melodic subject of a musical composition
- n. - An essay (especially one written as an assignment)
- n. - (linguistics) the form of a word after all affixes are removed
- v. - Provide with a particular theme or motive
Theme is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in theme: E E H M T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to theme:
20 words found using the letters in "Theme"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words