Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Thinness
The definition of thinness, the meaning of the word Thinness:
Is thinness a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Relatively small dimension through an object as opposed to its length or width
- n. - The property of having little body fat
- n. - The property of being very narrow or thin
- n. - The property of being scanty or scattered; lacking denseness
- n. - A consistency of low viscosity
Thinness is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in thinness: E H I N N S S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to thinness:
121 words found using the letters in "Thinness"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words