Yes, thinnesses is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Thinnesses is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word 'thinnesses'.
- Relatively small dimension through an object as opposed to its length or width
- The property of having little body fat
- The property of being very narrow or thin
- The property of being scanty or scattered; lacking denseness
- A consistency of low viscosity
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in thinnesses?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to thinnesses:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'thinnesses'.
- G: thingnesses