Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, thrust is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Push forcefully
2. Press or force
3. Make a thrusting forward movement
4. Impose urgently, importunately, or inexorably
5. Penetrate or cut through with a sharp instrument
6. Force (molten rock) into pre-existing rock
7. Push upward
8. Place or put with great energy
1. The force used in pushing
2. A strong blow with a knife or other sharp pointed instrument
3. The act of applying force to propel something
4. Verbal criticism
5. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in thrust?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words