Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Tick
The definition of tick, the meaning of the word Tick:
Is tick a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A metallic tapping sound
- n. - Any of two families of small parasitic arachnids with barbed proboscis; feed on blood of warm-blooded animals
- n. - A mark indicating that something has been noted or completed etc.
- n. - A light mattress
- v. - Make a clicking or ticking sound
- v. - Make a sound like a clock or a timer
- v. - Sew
- v. - Put a check mark on or near or next to
Tick is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in tick: C I K T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tick:
6 words found using the letters in "Tick"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words