Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Tidy
The definition of tidy, the meaning of the word Tidy:
Is tidy a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Receptacle that holds odds and ends (as sewing materials)
- v. - Put (things or places) in order
- adj. - Marked by order and cleanliness in appearance or habits
- adj. - (of hair) neat and tidy
- adj. - Large in amount or extent or degree
Tidy is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in tidy: D I T Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tidy:
5 words found using the letters in "Tidy"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words