Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, tight is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Firmly or closely
2. In an attentive manner
1. Closely constrained or constricted or constricting
2. Pulled or drawn tight
3. Set so close together as to be invulnerable to penetration
4. Pressed tightly together
5. (used of persons or behavior) characterized by or indicative of lack of generosity
6. Affected by scarcity and expensive to borrow
7. Of such close construction as to be impermeable
8. Of textiles
9. Securely or solidly fixed in place; rigid
10. (of a contest or contestants) evenly matched
11. Very drunk
12. Exasperatingly difficult to handle or circumvent
13. Demanding strict attention to rules and procedures
14. Packed closely together
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in tight?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words