Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, tip is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
1. Cause to tilt
2. Mark with a tip
3. Give a tip or gratuity to in return for a service, beyond the compensation agreed on
4. Cause to topple or tumble by pushing
5. To incline or bend from a vertical position
6. Walk on one's toes
7. Strike lightly
8. Give insider information or advise to
9. Remove the tip from
1. The extreme end of something; especially something pointed
2. A relatively small amount of money given for services rendered (as by a waiter)
3. An indication of potential opportunity
4. A V shape
5. The top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in tip?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words