Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, tongue is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
1. Articulate by tonguing, as when playing wind instruments
2. Lick or explore with the tongue
1. A mobile mass of muscular tissue covered with mucous membrane and located in the oral cavity
2. A human written or spoken language used by a community; opposed to e.g. a computer language
3. Any long thin projection that is transient
4. A manner of speaking
5. A narrow strip of land that juts out into the sea
6. The tongue of certain animals used as meat
7. The flap of material under the laces of a shoe or boot
8. Metal striker that hangs inside a bell and makes a sound by hitting the side
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in tongue?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words