Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Topper
The definition of topper, the meaning of the word Topper:
Is topper a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A worker who makes or adds the top to something
- n. - A worker who cuts tops off (of trees or vegetables etc.)
- n. - The person who is most outstanding or excellent; someone who tops all others
- n. - An exceedingly good witticism that surpasses all that have gone before
- n. - A woman's short coat
- n. - A man's hat with a tall crown; usually covered with silk or with beaver fur
Topper is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in topper: E O P P R T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to topper:
45 words found using the letters in "Topper"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words