Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Torn
The definition of torn, the meaning of the word Torn:
Is torn a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Separate or cause to separate abruptly
- v. - To separate or be separated by force
- v. - Move quickly and violently
- v. - Strip of feathers
- v. - Fill with tears or shed tears
- adj. - Having edges that are jagged from injury
- adj. - Disrupted by the pull of contrary forces
Torn is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in torn: N O R T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to torn:
10 words found using the letters in "Torn"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words