Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, torpedo is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. Attack or hit with torpedoes
1. A professional killer who uses a gun
2. A large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments); different names are used in different sections of the United States
3. An explosive device that is set off in an oil well (or a gas well) to start or to increase the flow of oil (or gas)
4. A small firework that consists of a percussion cap and some gravel wrapped in paper; explodes when thrown forcefully against a hard surface
5. A small explosive device that is placed on a railroad track and fires when a train runs over it; the sound of the explosion warns the engineer of danger ahead
6. Armament consisting of a long cylindrical self-propelled underwater projectile that detonates on contact with a target
7. Any sluggish bottom-dwelling ray of the order Torpediniformes having a rounded body and electric organs on each side of the head capable of emitting strong electric discharges
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in torpedo?
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words