Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Treble
The definition of treble, the meaning of the word Treble:
Is treble a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The pitch range of the highest female voice
- v. - Sing treble
- v. - Increase threefold
- adj. - Having or denoting a high range
- adj. - Three times as great or many
- adj. - Having three units or components or elements
- adj. - Having more than one decidedly dissimilar aspects or qualities; public preaching and private influence"- R.W.Emerson
Treble is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in treble: B E E L R T
1 Anagram of Treble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to treble:
34 words found using the letters in "Treble"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words