Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Trees
The definition of trees, the meaning of the word Trees:
Is trees a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A tall perennial woody plant having a main trunk and branches forming a distinct elevated crown; includes both gymnosperms and angiosperms
- n. - A figure that branches from a single root
- n. - English actor and theatrical producer noted for his lavish productions of Shakespeare (1853-1917)
- v. - Force a person or an animal into a position from which he cannot escape
- v. - Plant with trees
- v. - Chase an animal up a tree
- v. - Stretch (a shoe) on a shoetree
Trees is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in trees: E E R S T
6 Anagrams of Trees
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to trees:
29 words found using the letters in "Trees"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words