Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Trench
The definition of trench, the meaning of the word Trench:
Is trench a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A ditch dug as a fortification having a parapet of the excavated earth
- n. - A long steep-sided depression in the ocean floor
- n. - Any long ditch cut in the ground
- v. - Impinge or infringe upon
- v. - Fortify by surrounding with trenches
- v. - Cut or carve deeply into
- v. - Set, plant, or bury in a trench
- v. - Cut a trench in, as for drainage
- v. - Dig a trench or trenches
Trench is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in trench: C E H N R T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to trench:
30 words found using the letters in "Trench"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words