Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Truer
The definition of truer, the meaning of the word Truer:
Is truer a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Consistent with fact or reality; not false
- adj. - Accurately placed or thrown
- adj. - Devoted (sometimes fanatically) to a cause or concept or truth
- adj. - Expressing or given to expressing the truth
- adj. - Conforming to definitive criteria
- adj. - Worthy of being depended on
- adj. - Not pretended; sincerely felt or expressed
- adj. - Rightly so called
- adj. - Determined with reference to the earth's axis rather than the magnetic poles
- adj. - Having a legally established claim
- adj. - In tune; accurate in pitch
- adj. - Accurately fitted; level
Truer is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in truer: E R R T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to truer:
11 words found using the letters in "Truer"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words