Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Trunk
The definition of trunk, the meaning of the word Trunk:
Is trunk a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The main stem of a tree; usually covered with bark; the bole is usually the part that is commercially useful for lumber
- n. - Luggage consisting of a large strong case used when traveling or for storage
- n. - The body excluding the head and neck and limbs
- n. - Compartment in an automobile that carries luggage or shopping or tools
- n. - A long flexible snout as of an elephant
Trunk is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in trunk: K N R T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to trunk:
12 words found using the letters in "Trunk"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words