Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Trusses
The definition of trusses, the meaning of the word Trusses:
Is trusses a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (medicine) a bandage consisting of a pad and belt; worn to hold a hernia in place by pressure
- n. - A framework of beams (rafters, posts, struts) forming a rigid structure that supports a roof or bridge or other structure
- n. - (architecture) a triangular bracket of brick or stone (usually of slight extent)
- v. - Tie the wings and legs of a bird before cooking it
- v. - Secure with or as if with ropes
- v. - Support structurally
Trusses is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in trusses: E R S S S T U
2 Anagrams of Trusses
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to trusses:
54 words found using the letters in "Trusses"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words