Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Trusts
The definition of trusts, the meaning of the word Trusts:
Is trusts a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Something (as property) held by one party (the trustee) for the benefit of another (the beneficiary)
- n. - Certainty based on past experience
- n. - The trait of believing in the honesty and reliability of others
- n. - A consortium of independent organizations formed to limit competition by controlling the production and distribution of a product or service
- n. - Complete confidence in a person or plan etc
- n. - A trustful relationship
- v. - Have confidence or faith in
- v. - Allow without fear
- v. - Be confident about something
- v. - Expect and wish
- v. - Confer a trust upon
- v. - Extend credit to; I won't pay her debts anymore"
Trusts is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in trusts: R S S T T U
2 Anagrams of Trusts
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to trusts:
15 words found using the letters in "Trusts"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words