Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, tumble is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
1. Fall down, as if collapsing
2. Cause to topple or tumble by pushing
3. Roll over and over, back and forth
4. Fly around
5. Fall apart
6. Throw together in a confused mass
7. Understand, usually after some initial difficulty
8. Fall suddenly and sharply
9. Put clothes in a tumbling barrel, where they are whirled about in hot air, usually with the purpose of drying
10. Suffer a sudden downfall, overthrow, or defeat
11. Do gymnastics, roll and turn skillfully
1. An acrobatic feat of rolling or turning end over end
2. A sudden drop from an upright position
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in tumble?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words