Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Tumbled
The definition of tumbled, the meaning of the word Tumbled:
Is tumbled a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Fall down, as if collapsing
- v. - Cause to topple or tumble by pushing
- v. - Roll over and over, back and forth
- v. - Fly around
- v. - Fall apart
- v. - Throw together in a confused mass
- v. - Understand, usually after some initial difficulty
- v. - Fall suddenly and sharply
- v. - Put clothes in a tumbling barrel, where they are whirled about in hot air, usually with the purpose of drying
- v. - Suffer a sudden downfall, overthrow, or defeat
- v. - Do gymnastics, roll and turn skillfully
Tumbled is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in tumbled: B D E L M T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tumbled:
71 words found using the letters in "Tumbled"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words