Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Turnout
The definition of turnout, the meaning of the word Turnout:
Is turnout a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The group that gathers together for a particular occasion
- n. - A part of a road that has been widened to allow cars to pass or park
- n. - A short stretch of railroad track used to store rolling stock or enable trains on the same line to pass
- n. - What is produced in a given time period
- n. - A set of clothing (with accessories)
- n. - Attendance for a particular event or purpose (as to vote in an election)
- n. - (ballet) the outward rotation of a dancer's leg from the hip
Turnout is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in turnout: N O R T T U U
1 Anagram of Turnout
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to turnout:
37 words found using the letters in "Turnout"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words