Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Twangs
The definition of twangs, the meaning of the word Twangs:
Is twangs a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A sharp vibrating sound (as of a plucked string)
- n. - Exaggerated nasality in speech (as in some regional dialects)
- v. - Cause to sound with a twang
- v. - Sound with a twang
- v. - Twitch or throb with pain
- v. - Pluck (strings of an instrument)
- v. - Pronounce with a nasal twang
Twangs is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in twangs: A G N S T W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to twangs:
61 words found using the letters in "Twangs"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words