Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Twins
The definition of twins, the meaning of the word Twins:
Is twins a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (mineralogy) two interwoven crystals that are mirror images on each other
- n. - The third sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about May 21 to June 20
- n. - Either of two offspring born at the same time from the same pregnancy
- n. - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Gemini
- n. - A waterfall in the Snake River in southern Idaho
- n. - A duplicate copy
- v. - Duplicate or match
- v. - Bring two objects, ideas, or people together
- v. - Grow as twins
- v. - Give birth to twins
Twins is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in twins: I N S T W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to twins:
22 words found using the letters in "Twins"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words