Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Twisted
The definition of twisted, the meaning of the word Twisted:
Is twisted a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - To move in a twisting or contorted motion, (especially when struggling)
- v. - Cause (a plastic object) to assume a crooked or angular form
- v. - Turn in the opposite direction
- v. - Form into a spiral shape
- v. - Form into twists
- v. - Extend in curves and turns
- v. - Do the twist
- v. - Twist or pull violently or suddenly, especially so as to remove (something) from that to which it is attached or from where it originates
- v. - Practice sophistry; change the meaning of or be vague about in order to mislead or deceive
- v. - Twist suddenly so as to sprain
- adj. - Having an intended meaning altered or misrepresented
Twisted is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in twisted: D E I S T T W
76 words found using the letters in "Twisted"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words