Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, twistings is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
1. To move in a twisting or contorted motion, (especially when struggling)
2. Cause (a plastic object) to assume a crooked or angular form
3. Turn in the opposite direction
4. Form into a spiral shape
5. Form into twists
6. Extend in curves and turns
7. Do the twist
8. Twist or pull violently or suddenly, especially so as to remove (something) from that to which it is attached or from where it originates
9. Practice sophistry; change the meaning of or be vague about in order to mislead or deceive
10. Twist suddenly so as to sprain
1. The act of distorting something so it seems to mean something it was not intended to mean
2. The act of rotating rapidly
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in twistings?
8 Letter Words
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words