Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Tying
The definition of tying, the meaning of the word Tying:
Is tying a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The act of tying or binding things together
- v. - Fasten or secure with a rope, string, or cord
- v. - Finish a game with an equal number of points, goals, etc.
- v. - Limit or restrict to
- v. - Connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces
- v. - Form a knot or bow in
- v. - Create social or emotional ties
- v. - Perform a marriage ceremony
- v. - Make by tying pieces together
- v. - Unite musical notes by a tie
Tying is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in tying: G I N T Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tying:
11 words found using the letters in "Tying"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words