Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of United
The definition of united, the meaning of the word United:
Is united a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Act in concert or unite in a common purpose or belief
- v. - Become one
- v. - Have or possess in combination
- v. - Be or become joined or united or linked
- v. - Bring together for a common purpose or action or ideology or in a shared situation
- v. - Join or combine
- adj. - Characterized by unity; being or joined into a single entity
- adj. - Of or relating to two people who are married to each other
United is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in united: D E I N T U
2 Anagrams of United
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to united:
62 words found using the letters in "United"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words