Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Urging
The definition of urging, the meaning of the word Urging:
Is urging a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A verbalization that encourages you to attempt something
- n. - The act of earnestly supporting or encouraging
- n. - Insistent solicitation and entreaty
- v. - Force or impel in an indicated direction
- v. - Push for something
- v. - Spur on or encourage especially by cheers and shouts
Urging is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in urging: G G I N R U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to urging:
21 words found using the letters in "Urging"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words