Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Valve
The definition of valve, the meaning of the word Valve:
Is valve a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A structure in a hollow organ (like the heart) with a flap to insure one-way flow of fluid through it
- n. - Device in a brass wind instrument for varying the length of the air column to alter the pitch of a tone
- n. - Control consisting of a mechanical device for controlling the flow of a fluid
- n. - The entire one-piece shell of a snail and certain other molluscs
- n. - One of the paired hinged shells of certain molluscs and of brachiopods
Valve is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in valve: A E L V V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to valve:
15 words found using the letters in "Valve"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words