Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Vaults
The definition of vaults, the meaning of the word Vaults:
Is vaults a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A burial chamber (usually underground)
- n. - A strongroom or compartment (often made of steel) for safekeeping of valuables
- n. - An arched brick or stone ceiling or roof
- n. - The act of jumping over an obstacle
- v. - Jump across or leap over (an obstacle)
- v. - Bound vigorously
Vaults is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in vaults: A L S T U V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to vaults:
48 words found using the letters in "Vaults"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words