Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Vein
The definition of vein, the meaning of the word Vein:
Is vein a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A blood vessel that carries blood from the capillaries toward the heart
- n. - A distinctive style or manner
- n. - Any of the vascular bundles or ribs that form the branching framework of conducting and supporting tissues in a leaf or other plant organ
- n. - A layer of ore between layers of rock
- n. - One of the horny ribs that stiffen and support the wing of an insect
- v. - Make a veinlike pattern
Vein is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in vein: E I N V
2 Anagrams of Vein
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to vein:
6 words found using the letters in "Vein"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words