Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Vest
The definition of vest, the meaning of the word Vest:
Is vest a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A man's sleeveless garment worn underneath a coat
- n. - A collarless men's undergarment for the upper part of the body
- v. - Provide with power and authority
- v. - Place (authority, property, or rights) in the control of a person or group of persons
- v. - Become legally vested
- v. - Clothe oneself in ecclesiastical garments
- v. - Clothe formally; especially in ecclesiastical robes
Vest is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in vest: E S T V
1 Anagram of Vest
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to vest:
5 words found using the letters in "Vest"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words