Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Vex
The definition of vex, the meaning of the word Vex:
Is vex a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations
- v. - Disturb the peace of mind of; afflict with mental agitation or distress
- v. - Change the arrangement or position of
- v. - Subject to prolonged examination, discussion, or deliberation
- v. - Be a mystery or bewildering to
Vex is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in vex: E V X
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to vex:
1 word found using the letters in "Vex"
2 Letter Words