Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Vibrate
The definition of vibrate, the meaning of the word Vibrate:
Is vibrate a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Shake, quiver, or throb; move back and forth rapidly, usually in an uncontrolled manner
- v. - Move or swing from side to side regularly
- v. - Be undecided about something; waver between conflicting positions or courses of action
- v. - Sound with resonance
- v. - Feel sudden intense sensation or emotion
Vibrate is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in vibrate: A B E I R T V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to vibrate:
98 words found using the letters in "Vibrate"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words