Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Voids
The definition of voids, the meaning of the word Voids:
Is voids a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The state of nonexistence
- n. - An empty area or space
- v. - Declare invalid
- v. - Clear (a room, house, place) of occupants or empty or clear (a place or receptacle) of something
- v. - Take away the legal force of or render ineffective
- v. - Excrete or discharge from the body
Voids is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in voids: D I O S V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to voids:
17 words found using the letters in "Voids"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words