Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Volley
The definition of volley, the meaning of the word Volley:
Is volley a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Rapid simultaneous discharge of firearms
- n. - A tennis return made by hitting the ball before it bounces
- v. - Be dispersed in a volley
- v. - Hit before it touches the ground
- v. - Discharge in, or as if in, a volley
- v. - Make a volley
- v. - Utter rapidly
Volley is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in volley: E L L O V Y
1 Anagram of Volley
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to volley:
18 words found using the letters in "Volley"
6 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words