Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Volleys
The definition of volleys, the meaning of the word Volleys:
Is volleys a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Rapid simultaneous discharge of firearms
- n. - A tennis return made by hitting the ball before it bounces
- v. - Be dispersed in a volley
- v. - Hit before it touches the ground
- v. - Discharge in, or as if in, a volley
- v. - Make a volley
- v. - Utter rapidly
Volleys is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in volleys: E L L O S V Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to volleys:
48 words found using the letters in "Volleys"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words