Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Voted
The definition of voted, the meaning of the word Voted:
Is voted a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Express one's preference for a candidate or for a measure or resolution; cast a vote
- v. - Express one's choice or preference by vote
- v. - Express a choice or opinion
- v. - Be guided by in voting
- v. - Bring into existence or make available by vote
Voted is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in voted: D E O T V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to voted:
21 words found using the letters in "Voted"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words