Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Voting
The definition of voting, the meaning of the word Voting:
Is voting a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A choice that is made by counting the number of people in favor of each alternative
- v. - Express one's preference for a candidate or for a measure or resolution; cast a vote
- v. - Express one's choice or preference by vote
- v. - Express a choice or opinion
- v. - Be guided by in voting
- v. - Bring into existence or make available by vote
Voting is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in voting: G I N O T V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to voting:
25 words found using the letters in "Voting"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words