Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Wait
The definition of wait, the meaning of the word Wait:
Is wait a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Time during which some action is awaited
- n. - The act of waiting (remaining inactive in one place while expecting something)
- v. - Stay in one place and anticipate or expect something
- v. - Wait before acting
- v. - Look forward to the probable occurrence of
- v. - Serve as a waiter or waitress in a restaurant
Wait is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in wait: A I T W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wait:
11 words found using the letters in "Wait"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words