Yes, wakes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Wakes is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word 'wakes'.
- Be awake, be alert, be there
- Stop sleeping
- Arouse or excite feelings and passions
- Make aware of
- Cause to become awake or conscious
- The consequences of an event (especially a catastrophic event)
- An island in the western Pacific between Guam and Hawaii
- The wave that spreads behind a boat as it moves forward
- A vigil held over a corpse the night before burial
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in wakes?
2 Anagrams of Wakes
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wakes:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'wakes'.