Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Wakes
The definition of wakes, the meaning of the word Wakes:
Is wakes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The consequences of an event (especially a catastrophic event)
- n. - An island in the western Pacific between Guam and Hawaii
- n. - The wave that spreads behind a boat as it moves forward
- n. - A vigil held over a corpse the night before burial
- v. - Be awake, be alert, be there
- v. - Stop sleeping
- v. - Arouse or excite feelings and passions
- v. - Make aware of
- v. - Cause to become awake or conscious
Wakes is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in wakes: A E K S W
2 Anagrams of Wakes
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wakes:
29 words found using the letters in "Wakes"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words