Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Walker
The definition of walker, the meaning of the word Walker:
Is walker a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - New Zealand runner who in 1975 became the first person to run a mile in less that 3 minutes and 50 seconds (born in 1952)
- n. - United States writer (born in 1944)
- n. - A person who travels by foot
- n. - A shoe designed for comfortable walking
- n. - A light enclosing framework (trade name Zimmer) with rubber castors or wheels and handles; helps invalids or the handicapped or the aged to walk
- n. - An enclosing framework on casters or wheels; helps babies learn to walk
Walker is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in walker: A E K L R W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to walker:
49 words found using the letters in "Walker"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words