Yes, wall is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Wall is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word 'wall'.
- Surround with a wall in order to fortify
- An architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness; used to divide or enclose an area or to support another structure
- Anything that suggests a wall in structure or function or effect
- (anatomy) a layer (a lining or membrane) that encloses a structure
- A difficult or awkward situation
- A vertical (or almost vertical) smooth rock face (as of a cave or mountain)
- A layer of material that encloses space
- A masonry fence (as around an estate or garden)
- An embankment built around a space for defensive purposes
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in wall?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wall:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'wall'.