Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Wall
The definition of wall, the meaning of the word Wall:
Is wall a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness; used to divide or enclose an area or to support another structure
- n. - Anything that suggests a wall in structure or function or effect
- n. - (anatomy) a layer (a lining or membrane) that encloses a structure
- n. - A difficult or awkward situation
- n. - A vertical (or almost vertical) smooth rock face (as of a cave or mountain)
- n. - A layer of material that encloses space
- n. - A masonry fence (as around an estate or garden)
- n. - An embankment built around a space for defensive purposes
- v. - Surround with a wall in order to fortify
Wall is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in wall: A L L W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wall:
6 words found using the letters in "Wall"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words