Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, wall is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Surround with a wall in order to fortify
1. An architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness; used to divide or enclose an area or to support another structure
2. Anything that suggests a wall in structure or function or effect
3. (anatomy) a layer (a lining or membrane) that encloses a structure
4. A difficult or awkward situation
5. A vertical (or almost vertical) smooth rock face (as of a cave or mountain)
6. A layer of material that encloses space
7. A masonry fence (as around an estate or garden)
8. An embankment built around a space for defensive purposes
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in wall?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words