Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Ward
The definition of ward, the meaning of the word Ward:
Is ward a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A person who is under the protection or in the custody of another
- n. - A district into which a city or town is divided for the purpose of administration and elections
- n. - Block forming a division of a hospital (or a suite of rooms) shared by patients who need a similar kind of care
- n. - English economist and conservationist (1914-1981)
- n. - English writer of novels who was an active opponent of the women's suffrage movement (1851-1920)
- n. - United States businessman who in 1872 established a successful mail-order business (1843-1913)
- n. - A division of a prison (usually consisting of several cells)
- v. - Watch over or shield from danger or harm; protect
Ward is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in ward: A D R W
1 Anagram of Ward
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ward:
9 words found using the letters in "Ward"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words