Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, wastes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Spend thoughtlessly; throw away
2. Use inefficiently or inappropriately
3. Get rid of
4. Run off as waste
5. Get rid of (someone who may be a threat) by killing
6. Spend extravagantly
7. Lose vigor, health, or flesh, as through grief
8. Cause to grow thin or weak
9. Cause extensive destruction or ruin utterly
10. Become physically weaker
1. Any materials unused and rejected as worthless or unwanted
2. Useless or profitless activity; using or expending or consuming thoughtlessly or carelessly
3. The trait of wasting resources
4. An uninhabited wilderness that is worthless for cultivation
5. (law) reduction in the value of an estate caused by act or neglect
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in wastes?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words