Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Waver
The definition of waver, the meaning of the word Waver:
Is waver a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Someone who communicates by waving
- n. - The act of pausing uncertainly
- n. - The act of moving back and forth
- v. - Pause or hold back in uncertainty or unwillingness
- v. - Be unsure or weak
- v. - Move hesitatingly, as if about to give way
- v. - Move or sway in a rising and falling or wavelike pattern
- v. - Move back and forth very rapidly
- v. - Sway to and fro
- v. - Give off unsteady sounds, alternating in amplitude or frequency
Waver is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in waver: A E R V W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to waver:
23 words found using the letters in "Waver"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words