Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, waver is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
1. Pause or hold back in uncertainty or unwillingness
2. Be unsure or weak
3. Move hesitatingly, as if about to give way
4. Move or sway in a rising and falling or wavelike pattern
5. Move back and forth very rapidly
6. Sway to and fro
7. Give off unsteady sounds, alternating in amplitude or frequency
1. Someone who communicates by waving
2. The act of pausing uncertainly
3. The act of moving back and forth
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in waver?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words