Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Webers
The definition of webers, the meaning of the word Webers:
Is webers a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A unit of magnetic flux equal to 100,000,000 maxwells
- n. - German physicist and brother of E. H. Weber; noted for his studies of terrestrial magnetism (1804-1891)
- n. - United States abstract painter (born in Russia) (1881-1961)
- n. - German sociologist and pioneer of the analytic method in sociology (1864-1920)
- n. - German conductor and composer of romantic operas (1786-1826)
- n. - German physiologist who studied sensory responses to stimuli and is considered the father of psychophysics (1795-1878)
Webers is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in webers: B E E R S W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to webers:
40 words found using the letters in "Webers"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words