Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Wedge
The definition of wedge, the meaning of the word Wedge:
Is wedge a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any shape that is triangular in cross section
- n. - A large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments); different names are used in different sections of the United States
- n. - A diacritical mark (an inverted circumflex) placed above certain letters (such as the letter c) to indicate pronunciation
- n. - A heel that is an extension of the sole of the shoe
- n. - (golf) an iron with considerable loft and a broad sole
- n. - Something solid that is usable as an inclined plane (shaped like a V) that can be pushed between two things to separate them
- n. - A block of wood used to prevent the sliding or rolling of a heavy object
- v. - Put, fix, force, or implant
- v. - Squeeze like a wedge into a tight space
Wedge is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in wedge: D E E G W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wedge:
13 words found using the letters in "Wedge"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words